Sitecore Experience Platform
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant ranks Sitecore as one of its top leaders for web content management, and Forrester’s Q4 Wave report seconds the nomination. In fact, Forrester gives Sitecore the highest scores possible in web content management, commerce application, and their developer and service partner programs.
We’ve proudly worked alongside Sitecore, earning our Platinum Partnership status with them for providing “flawless delivery at scale.”
Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) provides these robust CMS features:
- Multichannel customer experiences, optimized for social, web, mobile, digital signage, POS, kiosks, IoT devices, and all the realities: AR, VR, and mixed
- In-session personalization, with natively personalized text, rich media, forms, promotions, recommendations, and more
- Multilingual and multicultural – simply and easily reach the right, in-market audience in their language
- Built on Microsoft .NET, with an extensive API framework for easy integration and flexible extensibility
Ranked as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management four years in a row, Episerver is one of the fastest growing, most recognized brands in marketing technology and digital commerce. Forrester’s Total Economic Impact report shows that Episerver customers get 443% ROI over three years and reach a break-even on their investment in less than 6 months.
Episerver provides these powerful CMS features
- Easily manage content and marketing campaigns in one screen for faster time-to-market
- Personalize content according to personas, segments, or individual users
- Maintain brand consistency across markets Launch new content without involving IT
- Use verified Episerver Add-ons for turnkey connectors to leading CRM and marketing automation tools
- Develop and integrate easily with .NET CMS platform