We can help your organization diagnose issues and inconveniences and make recommendations on what it takes to optimize your Sitecore platform to perform as desired and cater for changing business needs.
Monitoring performance of key aspects of your Sitecore installation
The Sitecore Health Check is especially valuable after the implementation of new Sitecore releases, major development initiatives or architectural changes. It includes:
- Identifying low performing components and pipelines on all Sitecore servers for performance optimization and stability
- Proactive monitoring and tuning of the Sitecore infrastructure
- Examining log files and event log for common errors on all Sitecore servers
- Examining and tune cache settings for all Sitecore servers
- A weekly report with our findings
- A summarizing report with recommendations, including quick wins and long-term initiatives
An offering by our senior architectural experts
The Sitecore Heath Check is performed by one of our Senior IT Architects, supported by relevant experts from our different locations. Access to your Sitecore environment and possibly to your hosting environment is required.